The Process: What are the order of things?
1. Contact me using the Pin Up Commission Inquiry Form and let me know that you are interested, fill out as much information as you can, will you be doing a photo shoot? Do you want a digital or traditional painting? Do you know what theme you would like?
2. Once we've corresponded together and established the parameters of the project half of the cost of the painting is due as a non-refundable deposit before work begins on the sketch or the photo shoot.*
3. Once I have completed the sketch I will submit it to you for review, at this time you can request to have changes made. Once the sketch is complete the balance for the project is due.*
4. When the final painting is complete I will present a jpg of the finished painting for you to review. From here small changes can be made but any large changes from the approved sketch may incur additional charges.
5. The average time from sketch to finished painting is about a week, although this is subject to changes in my schedule.
*All payments to be made through paypal
Ready to Order?
Just hit the back button and fill out the Pin Up Commission Inquiry Form!